Justice Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Freeman

Help Application Empty
PostSubject: Help Application   Help Application EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:58 am

Your in-game name: Matt Freema

What's your in-game level: 2

Reason of application: I would like to become a community helper because, I like helping people, I think it's quite splendid, and fun. I love teaching new people about the server, and what it has to offer. I want people to love the Community. I can provide good information to those who need help, I'm always available, In-Game, and on TeamSpeak. I can provide extra details about a certain topic, or question, a-long with providing information, so they can overview it. I just love helping new players, to teach them about the server, and game, and help them in any-way possible, as in, "Factions, families, certain jobs, and Roleplay tips." The main reason I like to help new comers, is to get them to love, and like the community, with all the Staff, and players we have.

How long have you been playing this server: From 09/02/2016
Back to top Go down
Ralph
Admin

Help Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Application   Help Application EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 7:56 pm

Dear applicant as the Helper Manager I would like to inform you that you have been accepted, Log in-game in order to receive your helper's level.
Help Application TY0EiAy
Back to top Go down

Help Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Justice Roleplay :: Public Relations :: Helper Team Area-
Jump to: